Found camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is so great of you...I wonder why no one keeps their identification inside the case....I put info inside mine in a out of the way corner just in case...

I don't want to comment on the buoyancy/depth properties of the housing as that may help a dishonest person in narrowing down the makes/models, but it looks like the lanyard somehow broke.

Great job on trying to return it!!

Since memory cards often survive you can lock a file with all your contact info on it too.

Did it have any nice pics?

Oh Peter..I never thought of that I reformat my cards...But I could record it on the camera memory....

I though about that but the camera is dead (not flooded, just dead), I don't have spare batteries (or a charger) and my computer was built before they started making memory card readers standard.

It's not mine (I don't have one), but if you wanted to try to look at the pictures on the memory card, I can help.

You could also just go to a walgreens and stick it in the photo printing kiosk machine.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom