Need a buddy for Maui shore diving march 15 - 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjbrisbane

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, i will be in maui from march 14 to 21 so if anyone wants to do some shore diving let me know. I was going to be diving most days.
thanks
jon

Aloha Jon,

We live in Maui and Maui and dive pretty much every weekend and some weekdays mornings. If you ever wanted to try a great scooter dive let me know. We have Apollo scooters and they are a blast.

that sounds good, i will be there the weekend of the 10th and 11th march. What sites do you do with the scooters? where can i rent one from?

Aloha Jon,

We have two extra and are already taking one person out on Sunday. You are welcome to go with us. A small battery donoation of $50 would be appreciated. We are meeting on Sunday the 11th at Makena Landing at 9:30 AM. Please confirm if you can come. You cannot rent scooters here without a divemast and they usally charge around $120. you can e-mail at greg@gregjwalker.com.

Mahalo

I will be there the 12-22, shoot me an email @ jbi0446@comcast.net. My wife doesn't dive and I am looking for a buddy we will be staying at Ka'anapali Beach Hotel by Black Rock.
Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom