Diving in Hawaii Big Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mBrennan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am heading to Kona on the 14th for a week of diving, can anyone recommend a good dive shop to go with? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

about 6 years ago I did a shore dive on my own at a place called 2 step.
Rented gear from Kona brothers. At the time I thought it was a great dive site.

Highflier

@mBrennan - You might want to ask this in the Hawaii portion of this board. You'll probably get a lot more responses there.

Kona Diving Co. or Wanna Dive Kona - the owner - [user]friscuba[/user] - posts here often. My buddy had a good week of diving last summer with Kona Diving. Pretty much everybody leaves out of the same marina just north of Kailua-Kona.

moved to the Hawaii forum.

Kona Diving has always treated me well. I did 18 dives with them over Christmas and could not have been more pleased with the service, safety, boat, and respect for the marine life.

Just got back from Kona, dove with Kona Honu divers, first class operation.

Jack's Diving Locker in Kailua-Kona is a good one. They'll point you towards some decent shore diving too. I highly recommend doing the manta ray night dive!

I've had a lot of good dives with Jack Diving Locker and Sandwich Isle divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom