Sharks cove tomorrow? 5/5/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadawgs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Im headed to sarks cove tomorrow mornin 5/5/12. My father is going to be snorkeling and I had planned to don my scuba gear but stay within the cove since the outer areas are unfamiliar to me. However i would love to dive the rest of it if i had a buddy. Im sorry i dont usually get back to posts in a timely manner so if youre interested it maybe best just to txt me at 7703668791. According to surf news network its been 0-1 ft surf and will remain that way thru the weekend. Should be good dive.

Well i rented two tanks on a whim in case someone needed one. You can use the 2nd one if u like.

Lots of divers today! I went solo, just cruzin round the cove. Had a great time, plenty fish, good viz, nice little swimthroughs. But best of all staying in the cove meant 70 min bottom time lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom