Air fills in Lahaina?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandDiversHI

Contributor
Reaction score
It appears that Pacific Dive is out of business. Is this true? If so, can someone recommend an option for air fills. Lahaina Divers will not work as they are not allowed to run their compressor at night and we have a lot of fills to do. Appreciate the help in advance.

Have you tried Extended Horizons? Their shop is in an industrial area on the north of town, so sound shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried Extended Horizons? Their shop is in an industrial area on the north of town, so sound shouldn't be an issue.

I have not, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks Fisheater

It appears that Pacific Dive is out of business. Is this true?
The store's been closed for at least a couple of years now.

You might inquire where Maui Dive Shop does their fills, with shops all over west Maui I can't believe they do them all from Kihei. (corp. hq) The two shops I've been in didn't appear to have a compressor so they must be delivered from somewhere. 10/$55 with their Fills card also.

Glad it worked out. Eric and crew are very accommodating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom