Shaka Divers accomodations announcement! Steps from the beach in Kihei! Under $100/nt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried posting here from a Nook and it turns out you cannot type in the content box, just the subject line... wierd....

Sorry...

Anyway, I am on a computer now. Here's the great news:

If you are in need of a really nice place to stay while visiting Maui I have the place for you! It's only steps away from the ocean too! Prime location in one of Maui's lesser known secret condo complexes. This unit sleeps two adults on a giant, comfy king sized bed. Newly renovated with upscale features including a multicolored light up shower head that washes you in a rainbow of light!! This is almost as awesome as the view and is practically worth the price of admission all by itself! WIFI included, Flat panel TV/DVD, microwave, full size stove. The 12 person hot tub, pool, and grilling area is only ten steps out your front door too!!!

I will have photos to post soon. This is a pre-notice and the first occupancy is planned for early September 2012. This is going to be the nicest condo in the entire complex. You will be only 15 minutes away from Kihei Boat Ramp and less than 20 minutes from Ma'alea Harbor to catch your dive excursions. And if you book through me I give you 10% off all your shore diving dive trips with Shaka Divers!

I'm very excited to be bringing this ppportunity to my Hawaii Ohana. Please feel free to contact me with booking questions. Our goal is to keep it under $100 a night during the off season. Spaces are already booking up around the holidays so get this while you can. You will not be dissapointed!!

Watch this post in the near future for photos and updates on the availability! I almost want to just move in myself and will be jealous of the folks who will be staying in this unit!!! You'll see what I mean...

Mahalo for your interest and I look forward to welcoming you to Maui soon!!

Here's a tiny taste of what's in store...

KBS 157 (1).jpg

KBS 157 (2).jpg

Shaka!

Thats sounds great Doug, good luck with that. Its a combo deal.

This is fantastic, Doug, and you can be sure I'll be in touch before our next Maui trip.

Thew condo is getting close! We got the new cabinets installed a couple days ago. The hardwood floor is done. The lanai has been tiled. The whole unit has fresh paint. Yesterday the granite countertop/bar got put in.... Won't be long now! Our tile guy is halfway through the bathroom and it's looking great. Make your reservation soon as this place will be booked all season once we put the pictures up!! It's gonna be awesome!!

Just a quick update on the condo...

You hear it all the time in Real Estate circles... "Location Location Location!" Well Look No Further! This place is IT. Smack Dab in the northern section of Kihei just steps away from Sugar Beach (a five mile white sand beach! The longest in the state!) This unit has THE BEST OCEAN VIEW of any condo at Kihei Bay Surf! And it's got the Newest and Best Remodel to go with it! You'll be living large in this well appointed deluxe visitors dream condo if you book some time here. I hardly even want to give it up!

We are very close! I am still holding back on photos because there are drop cloths still all over the place, the kitchen tile backsplash is going in tomorrow and the bathroom is being grouted so it's still incomplete and technically under construction... plus the tile guy still has his saw and mud buckets all over the lanai so it's still pretty much a major mess.... but not for long!!

I created a cool LED backlit glass block thing mood light thing under our built in granite bar (I call it the electric fireplace) and we will be cleaning top to bottom and moving in furniture on Friday... then I post pics! I put the A/C unit in today, finished the overhead lighting and some touch up paint too. The toilet, water heater and other plumbing stuff is all done and we are just waiting on the tile work to wind up. He says "Tomorrow" but I've been hearing that for a few "Yesterdays" already so....

Anyway, the $99 nights are almost gone already and we are in the process of having one of our booking websites "go live" very soon! I have had a few inquiries and positive response here on SB so far and am very pleased to be able to offer this very soon! Right now we are pricing it at $109 during available "Off Season" dates and $134 for "Peak Season". Pricing and Availability is subject to change and is already going faster than I thought! I guess that's a good thing but I wasn't expecting it so soon!!

Hang tight and let me know what days you would like to reserve to stay here in Paradise!! Come feel the gentle winds blowing the pacific aloha right in your direction... it's awesome! Best way to get more info is to shoot me an email at shakadoug@shakadivers.com.

Thanks!!!!

Aloha,

Shaka Doug

Killer Condo in South Maui Centered on the Pacific Ocean is finally ready! Rates from $110 - $135 per night (price includes all taxes, free parking, and WIFI)! There is an additional $85 cleaning fee and a totally refundable $400 Security Deposit, as we just spent over $40,000 in renovations. Check out my website below for tons of pictures and availability! Save money by emailing me directly to book, as AIRBNB tacks on an additional 9% to all renters. i update the calendar on the site with each new booking, so if your dates are open and you like what you see, email me right away.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/600944

Aloha!
Shaka Doug
808-250-1234

shakadoug@shakadivers.com

Sounds sweeeet when we plan our next trip there you will be our first thought...

Back
Top Bottom