Kona underwater photo workshop Sep 19th - 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Aloha! I will be running an informal low-cost underwater photo workshop in Kona this month, September 19th – 28th.

It is designed for people who live in Kona, visitors, or for people who can make a quick trip over for some classes and/or fun diving.

- Amazing dives & snorkels
- Group lectures
- One-on-one underwater photo help
- Ultra-low cost

Join us on some dives:

Turtles, Manta Rays, Dolphins, Tiger Sharks, Black-water night dives, Pilot Whale/Oceanic white-tip dives, Akule bait-ball. Dive costs will not be marked up, and locals can get “local rates” on dives. Of course shore dives are free.

Attend classes/workshops:

I’ll be planning some evening lectures based on interest, there will be a small nominal cost. Potential speakers are myself, Jeff Milisen, Joshua Lambus, Bo Pardau, and Doug Perrine. Exact dates and topics will be determined later this week. Potential topics are underwater lighting, composition, getting great video, Hawaiian monk seals, finding and photographing mantas, focusing on pelagic inverts, and selling your underwater photos.

How to participate:

Please email me at kona@bluewaterphotostore.com if you are interested, along with the dates you are available, and if you are interested in dives, lectures or both. I can also assist in accommodation if needed.

I hope to see you in Kona later this month!

Scott Gietler
Owner, Bluewater Photo & Bluewater Travel

- See more at: Kona underwater photo workshop 2014 | In Focus Underwater Photography Blog

kona-manta-mouth.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom