anyone willing to be a dive buddy in Maui the next week? oct 20 - 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elgar17

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

I am looking for a dive buddy for the next week. I am near Lahaina Maui. A friend was going to come with me but he had to cancel a few days ago because of work. If anyone is willing to have me tag along or know someone who is please let me know.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

If you don't mind driving down to Kihei, you can easily book a dive (or two) with Shaka Doug or Maui Dreams for an excellent shore diving experience.

Too bad you won't be there the third week of November. That's when we go to Lahaina. Hope it works out for you

Too bad you won't be there the third week of November. That's when we go to Lahaina. Hope it works out for you

It did. I just hung around the dive shop there and asked people if they wanted to go diving. Also the broken down pier in Lahaina is a good spot to just find people to go diving with. Unfortunately you will also see some not so good diving. With guys dragging all their gear through the coral :(. Did get to see some neat stuff and it's kind of nice not having to dive with 14MM of wetsuit.

I think I may have gotten my wife into diving too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom