Rescue Diver and Divemaster Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Profitable dive center in Puerto Rico seeks qualified licensed divers for upcoming 2010 season. Great pay! Serious inquiries only! Visit Water City PR for details and contact Adam by phone.

Interested if:
it is dive instructing and dive mastering for scuba.
I am not interested in snuba.
Resume available upon request.
I am a retired Physical Education teacher, coach and still officiate basketball (college level)
Hall's Diving Institute graduate.
I am serious about teaching...I love to teach!
Only available March thru August.

When did a Rescue Diver certification become an acceptable level for a Professional paid leadership position?

When did a Rescue Diver certification become an acceptable level for a Professional paid leadership position?

AFAIK, unless there's training involved, they can use anybody they want to for "guided dives".

Terry

I'm PADI DM, and ANSI 98-01 Comm Diver and School teacher with nothing to do this summer if that helps. I'm available.

Oh! I'm a 50 Ton boat captain too!

PADI Rescue Diver and Service/Repair tech with VIP certifications. 200 ton yachtmaster. Florida based. Google YACHTAIDE

:ppd:

I am a rescue diver and will be qualified in as a divemaster by the end of june. Do you still need people?

Back
Top Bottom