Looking for a Swim Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceansideScubaSwim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,

We're a new scuba AND SWIM center, I know how to find scuba instructors, any ideas on how to find swim instructors?

They obviously need to be at least lifeguard certified and willing to get insurance (similar to scuba instructors insurance).

If you know anyone in the north San Diego County area, please send them my way!

Thanks,
Kara

Kara@oceansidescubaswim.com

Hi All, any ideas on how to find swim instructors?

Just call the local red cross and tell them you are looking, they will post your information in all the classes they have. They like to help place those that are looking.

Hi All,

We're a new scuba AND SWIM center, I know how to find scuba instructors, any ideas on how to find swim instructors?

They obviously need to be at least lifeguard certified and willing to get insurance (similar to scuba instructors insurance).

If you know anyone in the north San Diego County area, please send them my way!

Thanks,
Kara

Kara@oceansidescubaswim.com

Hi Kara,

I just sent you & Oceanside Scuba & Swim Center an email with my info (also see below).

Best,
Mya

Swimming & Water Safety Programs at your home or aquatics facility for SCUBA Open Water Diver course participants to help them pass the pre-requisite water skills /swim skills test & for experienced divers who want to improve skills.

http://www.swim-sessions.com/SCUBA.html

Los Angeles County to San Diego County, CA

Back
Top Bottom