Rescue Diver or DM needed in Diving Center Chalkidiki

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

athoscuba

New
Reaction score
We are an established diving center in the third and most graphic part of the Chalkidiki peninsula, working with high end customers and offering guided diving excursions in the preserved local coastline as well as the whole range of the diving training programs. We are looking for an active, hospitable and team-working assistant, age 20 to 30, preferably a Dive Master, who will join a friendly and well organized working environment during the busy summer months. We offer accommodation, salary, percentage bonuses but also the chance to get experience in running a diving center in one of the most attractive and natural holiday spots in Greece.
Visit our site Athos Scuba
or send your CVs to info@athos-scuba.gr

Hello,
I am interested in working for your scuba shop for the season. I currently have many certs including rescue diver. Though I do plan on being a DM, I am looking to get work in the scuba industry with the certs I have. I am living in Arizona, USA but I have traveled quite a bit and would welcome the opportunity to work in Greece. More information, a resume and introduction, will be provided if you reply.

I'm interested in applying, but I speak only English. Would that be problematic?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom