Rescue Divers & EMTs Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Industry leading set medic provider is seeking highly motivated EMTs and Water Rescue Technicians for work on television, music video, reality tv sets, and sporting events across the United States. Only the most professional applicants will be considered. Qualified applicants will be comfortable working at times unsupervised and as the sole medical authority on the set or course. With a fun and changing work environment this is an excellent opportunity for the right person.

---------- Post added March 28th, 2012 at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was March 27th, 2012 at 04:35 PM ----------

We have an immediate need for RESCUE DIVERS, in the Dallas Texas area this weekend (March 31 & April 1).

These positions will fill fast, please let us know if you have an interest with this opportunity.

Last edited:
Hello!

I am new to the group as well as scubaboard. I currently live in Colorado, just graduated from CU in Boulder and then went to get my EMT-B cert. I am a dive master and have been volunteering with a rescue group here in Colorado which is great for training in water rescue and dive rescue. I fell in love with the rescue aspect of diving and now want to make a career out of it;hence the EMT cert. However, I feel I may be in the wrong location for this. Many Firefighting departments have dive teams which is great I would love to do that; unfortunately they say the same thing, that they only average a few actual dive rescue calls a year :depressed: So instead of finding some other career I am very persistent and determined to make diving a career for me. I'm even willing to move if that may help my chances.

Now, for the reason of this post, I saw your post of help wanted as a reacue diver and looked at your website. My computer is temporarily out of service due to my new puppy destroying all my cords. But when I get it back up and running I will defiantly upload my resume. However, until then do you have any advice or suggestions for me living in Colorado or possible new living locations that would better fit my career search in rescue diving? Thanks for your time and assistance.

Back
Top Bottom