Caribbean shop managing couple needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watermann

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Dive base managing couple needed on St. Eustatius, one of the best diving islands in the Caribbean, friendly and safe. Benefits include full health insurance, paid vacation, salary plus commission, and a company vehicle. Responsibilities include operations, marketing, and maintenance. applicants should have experience in the dive travel industry, boat handling and diesel maintenance and light repairs. Other skills a plus are languages Dutch, German, French, photography, Free-diving, basic commercial dive knowledge. Start date: Sep. 15, 2013
For more info see Golden Rock Dive Center | St. Eustatius, Dutch West Indies | Dive Staff

Dropped you an email as well Glenn and Michele. Take care and bye for now... Michael and Jesica

Hi Glenn,
My husband and I are interested in managing your shop.We both are scuba diving instructors and have been running a shop and diving material in Spain for a long time.My husband is a great underwater photographer and I speak English,Spanish and Italian,besides I am also a free-diver and I have been toughed by Pipin Ferreras (World free-diving champion).
Please contact me at belenbuor@gmail.com or give me your e mail address so I can send you a complete CV.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Sincerely
Belén Buendía

Belén;6780503:
Hi Glenn,
My husband and I are interested in managing your shop.We both are scuba diving instructors and have been running a shop and diving material in Spain for a long time.My husband is a great underwater photographer and I speak English,Spanish and Italian,besides I am also a free-diver and I have been toughed by Pipin Ferreras (World free-diving champion).
Please contact me at belenbuor@gmail.com or give me your e mail address so I can send you a complete CV.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Sincerely
Belén Buendía

Follow the link, see the e-mail address. info@goldenrockdive.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom