Looking For Dive Writers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnierowe

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am currently developing a new website where I require area specific information for dive destinations all over the world.
If you are a good writer and have a great deal of experience diving in some exotic locations, please pm me or email jonnierowe@localfied.ca.

I would certainly be willing to compensate you with some paypal $ if you can help me out with this project I am doing.

Mods: I tried to post this in marketplace but there was no post new thread button on my screen... Hopefully it is ok here, as I think it will get more views..

Hi Jonnierowe,

I am a dive master and live in New Jersey (USA). I dive here, but I have also been all over the world diving. Besides Caribbean diving (Roatan, Belize, Honduras, Cozumel, Bonaire, Cayman), I have also been on several live aboards in Galapagos, Red Sea, North Sulawesi, and land based in the Seychelles.

What type of "specific" information are you looking for regarding destinations? Maybe I can help.

Linda Chris

What do you define as "Exotic" locations?

Wow, feel silly for not checking back on this thread for so long. Posted it in the wrong place on this site, it got moved, and I never found it again until now!

They certainly don't really have to be exotic. I am looking for all locations. The exotic ones are certainly more hard to find people who have gone diving there so they are a bit more valuable.

Scuba Diving in Tofo, Mozambique | Diving Africa | Scuba Diving Information

Is an example of an article which someone just wrote for me. It is fantastic. Not expecting this quality of writing from everyone, but just showing it as an example.

Anyways, if you are interested please PM or email me. Thanks so much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom