Dive Masters or DM in training Wanted Bay Area SF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
HeY Guys,

We are hiring for DM at our PADI cert. school in San Mateo centrally located in the Peninsula of the Bay Area. SCUBA FUSION!! We also will intern/mentor any divers looking to advance their education. We are a very friendly and fun environment. We are striving to break the mold and be a leader in hospitality and community. Some of us (myself included) volunteer our talents to help and in return are shown great love w/ great perks.
Keep in mind the DM position is a paid position.
If you are in our area and looking to keep your feet wet when you are not diving the great spots of the world, come join us . Help us build a community.
I am putting the word out there so You can email me a resume or just a brief description of yourself and or any inquiries you might have to sunnie@scubafusion.com I am generally in the office on tuesdays, if a phone call is better communication just let me know and I will give you a call. Look forward to hearing from you ,
Thanx Sunnie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom