Divemaster/Instructor Interns wanted for Pondicherry, India!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We at Temple Adventures PADI 5 Star IDC, Pondicherry, India have currently opened up the new slots for Divemaster/Instructor internships for the current month.

Temple Adventures being the only Mainland PADI IDC in India, the slots are filling up quick for the February IDC. Candidates who enroll in for the internship program would be given a slot in the February IDC if they qualify for the program.

Any interested candidates can mail us at: dive@templeadventures.com
akhil@templeadventures.com

For more information about courses and career opportunities, visit:

Temple Adventures PADI IDC Scuba Diving Careers Centre India

Duplicitous advert though - if these are paid-for courses, rather than genuine employed (non-paying) internships.

If you're looking for customers - then this should be advertised as a course, not in the 'help-wanted' (employment) section.

@DevonDiver Sorry if I posted it in the wrong section :) Am quiet new to ScubaBoard even though I joined in a while before. But the internships provided in the website are paid. But we do have different options running. And that was the reason we provided the email :) And around the world, most Dive Centers provide Divemaster internships as paid rather than non-paid. The difference being that the amount being paid is lesser than the actual divemaster course and the facilities provided during the course. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom