Internship/Apprenticeship with Left Coast Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LeftCoastScuba

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Left Coast Scuba is offering an internship/apprenticeship to someone who would like to advance their scuba career. General duties include packing gear, helping with students, washing gear, and other misc duties around the office. This is a small company looking to expand so if you work out there is a potential for a position. This is a great opportunity for a young diver looking to move to an instructor level position. Please reply back with dive history, work history, availability, and a picture.

Hello,
I saw your annoucement in Scubaboard for a DM Internship, and I was very interested. I'm from Brazil, and fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English. I have a PADI Divemaster certification and about 400 logged dives. I have dived in many places like Egypt, Bonaire, Curacao, Bahamas, Brazil, USA, Greece, Portugal and in some grat liveaboards, always as a customer. Worked as a dentist my whole life and now I'd like to make scuba as my way of living.
If you could give some more information on how the internship works I'd appreciate! Thank you!
Sunny regards,
Rodrigo Correia Lopes
Facebook
Rodrigo Correia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom