Hiring OWSI/IDC staff in Central PA with regular trips to Key Largo and abroad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, our shop has expanded dramatically in the last 2 years crushing the PADI local, state and regional averages and we are looking for a PADI OWSI or IDC Staff instructor who is a superstar and wants to teach teach teach as well as lead regular trips to Key Largo (every 5-6 weeks or so) an also international trips. Start immediately as we have divers lined up in for you to certify in the next few weeks at all levels. Some relocation assistance is possible for the right candidate. If you are interested email your scuba resume and attached Pic to westshoredivers@gmail.com. Experience in teaching is not as critical as the ability to relocate, and travel and above all connect with people socially. We can make you a superstar instructor and have done so for several individuals reaching the PADI Elite instructor status last year. Look forward to hearing from you. Thx,

Ron Willis
Owner/ PADI MSDT 198231
Harrisburg's West Shore Scuba
facebook /westshore.scuba

I just wanted to bump this for my friend Ron Willis. His shop is growing quickly and super busy. I've dove with him here in Key Largo (including just last week). They come down here to Key Largo about every 6 weeks with groups of 6-18. Definitely a FUN group of folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom