Instructors DM or internship needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Faviluboat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi we are a couple My name is Danilo I am Italian with my wife Tammy from USA ,
we are in November opening a Dive Center in Canary Islands, offering Full day trips on board of our 14.5 mt Dive vessel and single dive on a 7 mt boat. We are a Mares SSI dive center we are looking for instructors, DM, internship or simply sea lovers looking to work in a new, friendly easy going atmosphere. People with a boat license are very need.

Hi it's sounds very exciting !Im looking for a winter job! The season in Greece is over beginning of November,I have a boat licence and my own 11m dive boat...I have to be back beginning of May...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Sounds great
I would love to help out in end of June until end of July. I am an advanced open water diver and I have been diving since I was around 9... I will get the boat license within the next months.
Are you interested?

As of a few days ago they were still in Southern Italy. The re-purposing of their boat took far long than they had anticipated and then part way to the Canaries the alternator on one of their engines went out.

As soon as that is repaired they will be on their way to the Canaries again.

I am contact with them and will let them know that there are a couple of people on here that would like to hear from them.

Hello,
I saw your annoucement in Scubaboard for a DM Internship, and I was very interested. I'm from Brazil, and fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English. I have a PADI Divemaster certification and about 400 logged dives. I have dived in many places like Egypt, Bonaire, Curacao, Bahamas, Brazil, USA, Greece, Portugal and in some grat liveaboards, always as a customer. Worked as a dentist my whole life and now I'd like to make scuba as my way of living.
If you could give some more information on how the internship works I'd appreciate! Thank you!
Sunny regards,
Rodrigo Correia Lopes
Facebook
Rodrigo Correia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom