Dive center opening November in Canary Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Faviluboat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Opening in mid's November a Dive Center in Canary Islands, offering full day trip and single dive, no charter.
we are looking to fulfill few positions
needing German/English speaking PADI instructor
needing a cook to prepare lunch for max 14 people including staff during the full day
full day trip end at max 5 pm
we offer a salary and accommodation
salary upon experience, and the responsibilities on the job and skills
accommodation for the first few months till we get a staff house we offer as accommodation 2 cabins with bathroom each cabin 2 beds
1 cabin x the boys one for the girls on board of the 48 feet dive motor yacht on board will be sleeping only the boat captain, the cook and 1 instructor. 3 people 4 beds 2 cabins 2 bathrooms.
the yacht is a Italcraft espada 48 feet
owned by my wife and I we don't live on board. We live on our apartment.
I am Italian my wife American we are in our forties
We are ok hiring a couple, older people, young people we don't do any kind of discrimination
work will be according law and rules of Spain, Europe not 'under the table' all legitimate
salaries follow the Canary, Europe normalcy
we are also looking for internship.
knowing how to ride a 21 feet boat and having a boat driving license it's preferable
not divers are welcome too
we are a Mares SSI Coltri DAN dive center

Hello, my name is Alessio, I'm a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (#335593) speaking italian, english and spanish and I would like to propose myself for the position of PADI Instructor for your Dive Center; my girlfriend Daniela could take the opportunity of the internship for become DM during the season. She is spanish, from Tenerife, where we worked there together in the past; as well as me she can speak spanish, italian and english.

If you are interested you can contact me with an email at: tenenti.alessio@gmail.com
For more details I can send you CV and covering letter for me and my girlfriend.

Waiting for your replay,

Alessio F Tenenti

Back
Top Bottom