Why work for someone else, be your own successful Scuba Training Business...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiversSupplyPDC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Always hated that Instructor or Pizza joke... and the saying, "be your own boss", is not bad advice.

In most cases Instructors need to work for a shop.

• Today not so much!

The mass majority of Instructors never had the ability to sell equipment or training materials to their students to add profit to their bottom line.
  • They were always told, "you gotta have a brick & mortar location".
  • Plus starting an account required large $$$ minimum orders and maybe committing to just one brand or line.
  • So they turned over their leads to local shops.
  • Many never knew how to acquire needed training materials because it was always done by the shop.

You can now join with Divers Supply an use the strength of our buying power and resources to offer your students a full range of Scuba equipment.
You can also source your training materials at a very good savings.

• Offer your student divers; Masks, Snorkels, Fins and Booties.
  • Need Wetsuits, those are available also.
  • When they want to buy; BCD's, Regulators, Octos, SPG or Dive Computers.... have them check with you.

Access the Divers Supply website 24/7 for your Instructor level pricing.
  • Just join our Instructor Assn. and there's no cost to do so.
  • Shipping is fast and easy.

Your students are trusting you with their souls for training, they will trust you for their equipment needs too !

For more info call me today (678-848-2042) or drop me an e-mail ( BobC@divers-supply.com )

---------- Post added September 30th, 2014 at 04:42 PM ----------

Replied to all todays inquiries.

Thanks

THIS IS AN AWESOME PROGRAM... every independent instructor should be a member... it costs NOTHING and saves you a TON on material...

Drove by your shop for the first time tonight. I was incredibly jealous that you guys have your own waffle house. Are you hiring?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Well if it's got WheresWaldo's endorsement, it must be good..... LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom