Sport Instructor/Dive Tour Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Seafarer Adventurers Snookling in Grand Cayman is seeking PADI PRO MASTER DIVERS to serve as Sport Instructors/Dive Tour Guides leading cruise ship passengers and on island guests on shallow (15-25') dives.

Benefits include: Pension, Retirement, Health Care and possible bonuses and profit sharing.

Please email cover letter, CV/Resume and required credentials: stephenthomashallett@gmail.com

Hello,
I saw your annoucement in Scubaboard for a DM Internship, and I was very interested. I'm from Brazil, and fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English. I already have a PADI Divemaster certification and about 400 logged dives, but I'd like to get more experienced because I live far from great dive operations
. I have dived in many places like Egypt, Bonaire, Curacao, Bahamas, Brazil, USA, Greece, Portugal and in some grat liveaboards, always as a customer. Worked as a dentist my whole life and now I'd like to make scuba as my way of living.
If you could give some more information on how the internship works I'd appreciate! Thank you!
Sunny regards,
Rodrigo Correia Lopes
Facebook
Rodrigo Correia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom