Museum Visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psumike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
While diving on Spring Break, Venturers from BSA Crew 1904 visited the musuem one afternoon. We had a great visit. The hands-on displays appealed to the youth, especially the weight of water displacement.

The collection of helmets is really impressive. I know there are many of the older attempts that I would not have tried!

The display and video about Matt's efforts to use SCUBA was inspiring.

A great afternoon!

Mike

As a son of a scout master, a scout master and a father of a scout master- what a thrill for the troop!

All the way from Virgina to Florida and a visit to the world's best diving museum!

sdm

Thanks for the good report. When Matt first came to the Keys I and the Museum Director gave Matt the royal guided tour. Last night I gave a power point presention on treasure Hunting at the Museum. Record turnout. I am a volunteer, no pay. Just trying to show people where diving started, and where it is today. Best, Capt. Carl Fismer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom