LED15 Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apecks

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anybody else had problems with there's?

My light head leaked on a shalllow wreck dive, went back to the states to be fixed under warranty, came back fixed after 3 months and now after a month's use the power switch is leaking power when turned off (one led cell is on).

Back it goes to the dealer again

Yes. Just sent my LED15 back for a second time. :-( Waiting on repair now.

First problem, light head seems like it burned out/shorted out
Second problem, light head flooded.

Mine just stopped working again! No sign of flooding or damage, it just stopped. Is there a schematic for them? I don't want to send it back stateside for fourth time :(

My buddy had problems with his LED25 3 different times. Same problems listed above. My light is a little over a yr old and it flicked out and died in the middle of a dive. I charged it and tried it out on the next dive a week later . 5 min after I turned it non it went very dim. Led 25 original owner no prior issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does a Hollis Rep read or respond to posts on SB? I don't mean to hijack your thread OP.

Mine just stopped working again! No sign of flooding or damage, it just stopped. Is there a schematic for them? I don't want to send it back stateside for fourth time :(

Hi Apecks,

Sorry to hear about your light. Please contact our customer support team at 888-383-DIVE. We are happy to get this sorted for you.

Best regards,

Same issue with my LED15 - took it on a few 60m wreck dives and then ended up with some water in the light head. To boot I'm in the Philippines where there's limited ability to ship things in a timely or reliable manner and the nearest Hollis rep is in Australia - who has been AWOL the last 3 weeks. They've not been able to confirm if it's a warranty repair or not - and shipping back to Hollis in San Leandro is about $150 from here as well, so no dice on that. Ended up cleaning it and resealing it myself as I need the torch to work - hopefully it'll hold out until I get a chance to buy something sturdier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom