Does Hollis have a presence on this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I posted a question a while ago without an answer and in looking at many of the threads I see no Hollis representation. Do they not answer gear related questions on their own forum?

Still no answer from Hollis to my query about the new Hollis DC7 first stage and I emailed them direct the same day- nothing yet!

Old fashioned trick. Try the telephone.

Hollis
2002 Davis Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
USA
phone: (510) 729-5110
fax: (510) 729-5115

you could try your local Hollis dealer

I had emailed them a week ago about a light, and nothing.
Even posted on their fb page.
Nothing.

Hi Kenny,

Happy to assist, what is your question on lights?

---------- Post added September 17th, 2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

Still no answer from Hollis to my query about the new Hollis DC7 first stage and I emailed them direct the same day- nothing yet!

Hi Reefrat,

I would like to help answer your question on the DC7. Can you ask it here?

---------- Post added September 17th, 2013 at 05:20 PM ----------

I posted a question a while ago without an answer and in looking at many of the threads I see no Hollis representation. Do they not answer gear related questions on their own forum?

Hi Craig,

Yes we have a presence on here on Scubaboard, however not as often as we would like! For a faster response please email us at info@hollis.com or call us anytime 8-5 pacific at 888-383-DIVE. Is there something specific I can help answer for you?

Thanks,

I often wonder why the internet is thought of as the only means of communication? Phone works wonders.

Jim, one of the wonders of email is that you can do it anytime anyplace. The nature of my job is such that the minute I get to work I am inundated by issues until the moment I leave. Something as simple as a phone call can escape me for days. Email allows me to communicate at a time when most businesses are shut and gone for the night.

In the days when email was but a novelty it was acceptable not to be responsive to emails. Given how mainstream email is, not responding to email can be a major stumbling block for a business.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom