Where to buy LED for Hollis H-160 Diver Propulsion Vehicle ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roman_66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can't find new LED for Hollis H-160 Diver Propulsion Vehicle.
Tried to order from Hollis, after waiting of five months I understood that Hollis customer service doesn't know where to order new unit and existing can't be sold because of only few in stock.

To be not happy with few thousands dollars device only because of burned LED?
Really ?
Hollis, pleas help.

Attachments

• Scooter_Light_1.jpg
    Scooter_Light_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Scooter_Light_2.jpg
    Scooter_Light_2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 83
I can't find new LED for Hollis H-160 Diver Propulsion Vehicle.
Tried to order from Hollis, after waiting of five months I understood that Hollis customer service doesn't know where to order new unit and existing can't be sold because of only few in stock.

To be not happy with few thousands dollars device only because of burned LED?
Really ?
Hollis, pleas help.

Hi Roman,

The LED 3x3 Knob for the H160 is available for purchase. I understand yours is having issues, please contact Neil Morales in Hollis customer service at 888-383-DIVE ext 428. He is happy to assist, thanks.

Hi Roman,
The LED 3x3 Knob for the H160 is available for purchase. I understand yours is having issues, please contact Neil Morales in Hollis customer service at 888-383-DIVE ext 428. He is happy to assist, thanks.
Thank you. I received the LED.
Other question regarding H-160.
Other scooters, which looks like clone of H-160 is sold with replacement gland/gasket and recomendation to replace it after one year (Dive Xtras Annual Service Part 1 - YouTube)
Should I change the gland/gasket also on H-160 annual ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom