DC3/212 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blanik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, i just bought a yoke DC3/212 and plan on adding a 321 octo, i have a couple of questions about it that i can't find answers online (there's only a Mini CD in the box, which i can't play on my mac but i assume contains the pdf manual available on the Hollis website)

first, the DC3 is advertised as having 4 LP ports and 1 HP port but mine has what appears to be 4 LP and 2 HP

hollis dc3.jpg

all searches i've done about the DC3 never mention 2 HP, am i missing something here? the HP port that would be for the standard pressure gauge opens up towards the front left when wearing the kit, this seems to bend the HP hose down to send it on the lower left side

and also, how should i remove the rubber cover on the 212 if i need to change a broken hose away from a Hollis tech? (i have one nearby for annuals but i like to be able to change a hose myself if need be, the rubber cover rotates endlessly but i want to make sure before pulling on it :blinking:

212.jpg

Hi, i just bought a yoke DC3/212 and plan on adding a 321 octo, i have a couple of questions about it that i can't find answers online (there's only a Mini CD in the box, which i can't play on my mac but i assume contains the pdf manual available on the Hollis website)

first, the DC3 is advertised as having 4 LP ports and 1 HP port but mine has what appears to be 4 LP and 2 HP

View attachment 191508

all searches i've done about the DC3 never mention 2 HP, am i missing something here? the HP port that would be for the standard pressure gauge opens up towards the front left when wearing the kit, this seems to bend the HP hose down to send it on the lower left side

and also, how should i remove the rubber cover on the 212 if i need to change a broken hose away from a Hollis tech? (i have one nearby for annuals but i like to be able to change a hose myself if need be, the rubber cover rotates endlessly but i want to make sure before pulling on it :blinking:

View attachment 191509

Hi Blanik,

Yes you are correct the MiniCD contains the most recent catalog and regulator manual. For your reference here is a link to our complete manual database: Manuals

Regarding the DC3, we have included a 2nd HP port since earlier this year. Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will ensure the website is updated to reflect the change. On the hose protector, simply pull on the rubber molding and it will slide back exposing the hose fitting.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Back
Top Bottom