HOG Brass and Glass SPG WITH Hose - Only $73.50 - Two Sizes Available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
HOG Brass and Glass SPG Module WITH HOSE - Only $73.50 - Two Face Sizes

Chris has given me a pretty good opportunity on both sizes of the HOG brass and glass SPG modules, INCLUDING either the 6" or 24" hose. These Italian-made brass and glass modules are the high quality ones we are all familiar with. The HOG modules have a clean white face, the pinned tube for reliability, and have the plated case for a little appearance upgrade. We have both the 2.0 inch and the 2.5 inch face, and the price of $73.50 includes an American-made 6-inch HP hose. For $77.00, you can upgrade to a 24-inch hose. Of course, all of this is selectable at checkout.

HOG Brass and Glass SPG Module WITH HOSE - Only $73.50 - Two Face Sizes

Just to make the deal a little better, simply type SHIP THIS FREE in the additional comments box during the checkout process. Of course, our website will automatically offers FREE SHIPPING for orders over $99, but with this gauge, even if the website charges you for shipping, I will adjust before processing to give you FREE SHIPPING!

If you have any questions, please call me toll-free at (800) 601-DIVE. As always, thank you very much for your business.

Phil Ellis

Don't forget to type SHIP THIS FREE in the Additional Comments box during the checkout process. When we see a ScubaBoard screen name entered, we try to correct an eliminate the shipping even if you don't type it, but putting the SHIP THIS FREE note in the additional comments box will always get our attention. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Just ordered two, getting the boys certified shortly and getting their gear together, thanks for a great deal as always Phil, one question though, how do I change my email address, since I am a returning customer, it does not ask me to enter it again, I need to change it to my new email address.

Thanks,
Chris

Just ordered two, getting the boys certified shortly and getting their gear together, thanks for a great deal as always Phil, one question though, how do I change my email address, since I am a returning customer, it does not ask me to enter it again, I need to change it to my new email address.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris, thank you for the order. To change your email address or password, simply go to our website and log into your account. In the top right of the header of any page, click the "My Account" link. This will take you to all of the links and functions for your account. You can then click the "Change Email Address or Password" link and enter any new email address you desire. Please remember that the NEW email address and password you enter will then be your ONLY login for our website. The old address is forgotten completely and all previous orders are accessible with the new email address.

Chris, thanks again for your business.

Phil Ellis

Got it changed, thanks as always Phil, last night I was doing the same thing but it would only take me to the receipt or the shopping cart, it is done now and hopefully things will flow to my new email address, appreciate the service..

Chris

Got it changed, thanks as always Phil, last night I was doing the same thing but it would only take me to the receipt or the shopping cart, it is done now and hopefully things will flow to my new email address, appreciate the service..

Chris

Chris, that is a little "quirk" in the software that I can't seem to correct. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER, you must log out and log back in to change any account information. It has something to do with the PCI Compliance rules which "lock" the account after a credit card authorization has taken place.

Anyway, glad you got it straight. Thank you again.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom