Dual Cylinder Special - Worthington Galvanized Doubles - Great Price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Worthington Dual Cylinder Sale - Great Prices - Complete, Ready to Go!

We have had a lot of people asking us about double steel cylinders. So, we have assembled a pretty nice deal on Worthing dual cylinder sets in three different sizes. These cylinders come complete with the Worthington galvanized cylinders, XS Scuba isolation manifolds, and Highland Millworks cylinder bands. As a little bonus, we are also adding three complete rebuild kits for the manifold! Take a look at the links below for the individual sizes of this special. These prices are available until Midnight on October 22, 2009, or until we have sold out 25 sets of each size.

Worthington LP7-85 Dual Cylinders - Only $785.00 Plus Shipping

Worthington X7-100 Dual Cylinders - Only $885.00 Plus Shipping

Worthington X7-120 Dual Cylinders - Only $965.00 Plus Shipping

Shipping: When you place an order for these cylinders, you will be charged a flat rate of $70 for the shipping. The dual kits will be shipped to you in three cartons, ready for assembly. Delivery can be expected about 10 days after placing your order.

If you have any questions, simply post them on this thread. If you want to talk to me directly about this special, give me a call at (800) 601-3483.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

I bought a set of these, HP100's, from Phil at DiveSports and had them in just over a week. Excellent service, fast shipping, and all around great to deal with. Highly recommended.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom