Lightly Used Whites Fusions and Nexus 3---Cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, Im looking at some lightly used Whites Fusions and NExus3 drysuits

These will go fast! I have all 4 standard sizes available but only a couple of each...act now!!

Fusion
MSRP- $1398
Our Price- $1188.30
Slightly Used Price- $800
Add Tech Skin and Pockets
MSRP:$1618
Our Price: $1460
Slightly Used Suit with Sport skin PLUS NEW Tech skin and pockets: $1155.30

Nexus 3

MSRP $1398
Our Price $1188.30
Slightly Used Price - $750

Sizes: 2-2XL, 2-MD, 2-XL, 1-L

These prices include shipping and will go extremely fast!

Call my cell phone to get your name on one..... 630-508-6453...yes my cell phone, these will go FAST!!!

Its been great talking with all that have called so far and thanks again for your orders.

Whats left:

5- 2Xl/3xl
4 - L/XL
5 SM/MD
6 2xs/XS

Alot are already gone, get yours before they are all gone.....

Man that is a great deal! If only I wasn't a poor college student and could afford a drysuit. I guess I will have to settle for living in an area where diving is good all year round for now. :)

Man that is a great deal! If only I wasn't a poor college student and could afford a drysuit. I guess I will have to settle for living in an area where diving is good all year round for now. :)

Thanks for rubbing it in:wink:

Your killing me , Mike. I just pulled the trigger on a new sport. I turned down the last Tech you had and have been kicking myself ever since.
How much for the tech with pockets?

Your killing me , Mike. I just pulled the trigger on a new sport. I turned down the last Tech you had and have been kicking myself ever since.
How much for the tech with pockets?

:cool2:....good talking with you again today...Lets not make you bruise yourself anymore, just pull the trigger

Thats the problem. How do you stop a bullet once you puled the trigger.I guess if I make myself look stupid, I could always change my name to Danny California....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom