Clearance Sale at Indian Valley Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Indian Valley Scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Harleysville, Pennsylvania, United States
# of dives
Click below on our clearance sale for some fantastic deals on everything from regulators to drysuits to lights and fins! Unbelievable discounts on top quality gear. We need to make room for 2011 inventory so you save big $$$.

Indian Valley Scuba & ScubaGearPlus Clearance Sale!

More great new stuff addded today - some reg's, some BCD's , and drysuit undergarments! Check out the list by clicking here!

I would not be able to make it in but would like to purchase a couple things. The only way (in this case) to order is over the phone? Just looking to confirm

Thank you for that Kevin, and we appreciate your business! More items keep getting added so check the list often!

I'll be give you guys a call tomorrow!! Want to talk about one of the Draco suits you have on clearance.

Hey Openhelix, thank you and glad we could take care of you!!

Hey Openhelix, thank you and glad we could take care of you!!

Thanks Dave! LOVE my drysuit. Just sent you an email inquiring about another one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom