Hollis LED 15 Can light ONLY $699.99!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
How does it compare to the 16w LED light head?

The LED15 is a Hollis built product where the 16 was built by Light Monkey. While it looks and performs very similar to the LED16, there are several changes to component parts such as the mounting options, cable connection and internal LED circuitry. This new light also carries a more competitive price :)

Didn't Hollis make a 16w this year with the small canister? How is this different from that one (aside from being $200-300 less)?

Hi mathauck0814,

The most recent LED16 did have a short canister body. However this version differs from our new range of LED15 and LED25 models. Different features include an accessory mount on the canister to allow a traditional hip bracket (included) or 1" d-rings with optional mount. Also includes a new cable assembly with strain relief in both; straight lid or 90 degree lid for sidemount applications. More importantly the light head has also undergone a significant change - includes a new LED and reflector design and is now 15w. Has a similar beam angle and output and still at 1000 lumen, but now includes a 4-5 hour burntime.

Thanks,

Got mine ordered, thanks again Mike for the great prices and service, now I just hope that it is delivered when I am home so my wife doesn't see all the other stuff that I "needed". :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom