1000 Lumen Dive Light - SORRY :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, so I hear someone has been leaking something about us having a 1000 lumen light coming soon. Well, it's true!

Based on the same size platform as the 500 lumen, this beast has new electronics that help it pump out 1000 lumens!! Now, we would love for this to be twice as bright as the 500 lumen, but it doesn't really work that way. This light is about 30% brighter, and boy is it BRIGHT!!

DRIS Dive Gear 1000 Lumen Dive Light - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

I included a pic of each. The 500 lumen is on the left and the new 1000 version on the right. It is hard to tell in the pics as both are just insanely bright! In person, the 1000 is clearly the winner though.
500lumen.jpg1000lumen.jpg

Well, to unveil this beast, it is on sale for only $89.99~~

Now, I know some of you are thinking....BUT, I just bought a 500 Lumen. Well, if you want to also add a 1000 to your collection, just put one of these in your cart. In the comments section just put " Debbie, please hook me up. I already bought a light, and Mike went and made me buy a second one. I really don't like Mike now Debbie!" Debbie will then edit your invoice before we run your credit card to an amazing price of only $60 for buying another light from us :D

We do have a few 500 lumens left, but that light is being phased out due to it's bigger and badder brother.

Great deal... Glad I didn't pull the trigger on one just yet!

Not going to surprise us with a new 2,000 lumen light are you? :wink:

What kind of deal can we get if we wait for next weeks 2000 lumen model.

Wow. You almost have me talked in to replacing my backup lights. Almost.

Now, if I could put " Debbie, please hook me up. I have not bought a light, but Mike went and made me buy two. I really don't like Mike now Debbie!" and get that price, I would jump all over it like a fat kid on a Twinkie. :)

I would think you would LOVE me then :D

Sorry, can't give you that type of deal on this one :wink: You should have bought one of the 500s (there are still some left) ha ha

LOL.. But then I would have mismatched lights and have to buy TWO 1000's still! LOL...

Yes, I would love you then. Strictly platonic. lol The bad thing is, I just replaced my backups less then 6 months ago. They are getting kinda old now though. hehehehehe

Maybe I will just have to order two of these bad boys for backup. Argh. My wife is going to kill me if I do this. Gotta sleep on it.

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 10:58 PM ----------

" Debbie, please hook me up. I don't have a light from you, but Mike went and made me buy three of these. I really don't like Mike now Debbie!"

OK, Mike. I think I really am beginning to not like you!!!!!! I am seriously considering three of these. Two for backups on the harness, and one in the drysuit pocket. Just damn. You're killing me. I have to go to bed now. My credit card is jumping out of my wallet and I don't know if it is saying "USE ME USE ME USE ME" or "STAY AWAY FROM ME OR I SHALL HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR AGGRAVATED ASSAULT!" Dang. If only I spoke Visa. Google translate is no help.

Reactions: Jax
Looking forward to diving these beasts and will tell the tale . I am guessing that I probably should not look into the beam... is that in the manual? :)

Back
Top Bottom