8, 10, 17 rod storage racks. Truck bed also available and bent butt options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Originally designed as a display for our Rod Holder Flag Poles, these PVC fishing rod storage racks have become very popular. I am selling these for about what your cost to build them would be as I buy the material wholesale in very large quantities. PLEASE price out the material to build them yourself and then give me a call
biggrin.gif

100_2020.jpg100_2018.jpg100_2030.jpg100_2032.jpg100_2026.jpg100_2028.jpg

8 Rod Rack $29.99 plus shipping.
10 Rod Rack $34.99 Plus shipping.
17 Rod rack $59.99 Plus shipping

Bent butt holders add $2 per bent butt. Please let me know how many and how you want them arranged. They work well placed in the "feet" of the rod racks.

Shipping prices for the 8,10, and 17 rod racks are almost the same.
Shipping for two together is less than $1 more due to the way UPS calculates rates.
I have a UPS account and only charge what I pay. No "handling fees".

I can also ship my rod holder flagpoles and/or flags with the rod racks for additional savings. Contact me for a package. Flagpoles and flags can be seen at www.BoatingFlagpoles.com

Rod Racks are on my website for easier ordering.
Click HERE to order

Thanks as always,

Chris

Customer Pics:

!cid_85A7AAA6-6F9C-48D8-990B-BD39CDE94A29@hsd1_fl_comcast_net.jpgcustom (2).jpgcustom (4).jpgPic_1019_032.jpg

Attachments

• 8 (3).jpg
    8 (3).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 75
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom