New Design has Launched

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NC Air Hog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The Newly designed store has launched.

• We will ship to USA, Canada, and Mexico
  • FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75
  • Military (past and present) offers - Contact Us for info
  • Dive Professional offers - Contact Us for info

We are Veteran Owned and operated, believe that divers should be treated fairly and honestly and strive to bring pride back to the dive industry. We are one of the Top Performing, SDI / TDI / ERDI facilities in the US today and will work our hardest to stay that way.

If you are the type to service your own gear and needs parts, just let us know what you are looking for and we will help you out the best we can. While we advise you to never attempt to service your own gear unless you are properly trained, who are we to stand in your way? Give us a call and tell us what you are looking for at 919-747-9021

Many have already taken advantage of our Professional and Military offers. Don't miss out...

Impressive site! You might want to consider adding Kirby Morgan products to your PSD/Military section. Also umbilicals so they can dive surface supplied off the 3 storage cylinder package you have listed in the scuba section.

Impressive site! You might want to consider adding Kirby Morgan products to your PSD/Military section. Also umbilicals so they can dive surface supplied off the 3 storage cylinder package you have listed in the scuba section.

We were just discussing adding Kirby Morgan to the line up. As we move forward, I am sure it will be available in some capacity. Thanks for visiting.

Just fyi your OTS with buddyphone changes to $0 when you add it to the cart.

OH MY!!! I will let my folks know about that one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Free masks are awesome, but not great for business.

Another thing you might want to consider is a commercial diving harness for the PSD section. They would need it for surface supply diving and you could also sell it to sport divers as a soft back plate.

Another thing you might want to consider is a commercial diving harness for the PSD section. They would need it for surface supply diving and you could also sell it to sport divers as a soft back plate.

We are actually finalizing some stuff with Atlantic Diving Equipment. My folks should be adding their products in the near future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom