Great Deal Now Better: Olympus E-M5 UW Bundle now just $1299 - Save $200!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Olympus E-M5 UW Bundle now just $1299 - Save $200!

The best deal on an underwater camera system just got better! The Olympus E-M5 Underwater bundle that was half-price at $1499 has just been reduced by $200 and is now only $1299!!

Includes a high-quality OM-D E-M5 m4/3rds SLR camera, 14-42mm MkII lens, zoom gear, Olympus PT-EP08 housing and standard port. We have them in stock and also available complete with lighting and accessories in Quality and Ultimate packages. You can also combine it with the 60mm macro lens (which fits the same port) for another $100 off, and the 9-18mm wide angle for another $200 off.

These are available in limited quantities, so act quickly!

Oly-M5-Value-2.jpg Oly-M5-Qlty-1.jpg

Jack, Jack -- OK, now REALLY convince me my pictures will be a lot better with this rig over the images I get with my outdated, poor old E-PL1 rig! I need some strong arguments to give the wife.

It's a night and day difference; Gen 1 PEN camera vs OM-D 5M-5. Much more rugged construction, advanced software, auto focus, speed, and much better dynamic range. 5 axis image stabilization. Better controls, function keys and good video. Dust removal function. Larger OLED viewfinder. They just updated the firmware not long ago. The housing is also better with a rotating lock for easy port changes. Your Zen dome fits, just needs an adapter. Lenses, strobes, sync cord and tray should be fine.

This is a camera that easily rivals larger crop sensor DSLRs in quality.

We're going through these, I wouldn't wait long!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom