Get Hooked on a Reef - $14.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Trident
Reef Hook
$14.95
stars5.gif

When deployed, underwater photographers can use both hands to snap away in the hopes of that award-winning shot of all the sharks and schools of fish gliding by in the currents.
Customer review from Barbara
"Just what is needed for destinations with swift/strong current can be a life saver."

Gopro
Hero 4 Silver Surf Edition
$399.95
XS Foto
GoMask for GoPro HERO Cameras
Retail: $90.00 - 11% Off
$79.95
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
Capture your world in an all-new way with HERO4 Silver. Controlling the camera, framing shots and playing back content is now ultra convenient just view, tap and swipe the screen. HERO4 Silver captures 1080p60 and 720p120 video with lifelike clarity, plus 12MP photos at a staggering 30 frames per second. New experience-enhancing features include HiLight Tag, which lets you mark key moments for easy playback, editing and sharing, and QuikCapture, which allows you to power on the camera and start recording with the press of a single button. Waterproof to 131 feet (40m), HERO4 Silver combines versatility and pro-quality capture with the convenience of a touch display. The included surfboard mount allows you to capture immersive POV footage of your session.
stars5.gif

Customer review from John
"Being a veteran diver of over 15 years, I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised with this mask. I ,over the years, have invested hundreds of dollars on masks on numerous masks that have not been adequate and have fallen short for one reason of another. This mask has been unbelievable in both comfort and function. So much so, that I have told fellow divers that I will use this mask even if I do not mount my GoPro to it. Thanks."

Mares
Volo Power Adjustable Strap Fins
Retail: $182.00 - 10% Off
$163.95
Sea-Doo
VS Supercharged Plus Scooter (DPV)
Retail: $649.99 - 10% Off
$584.99
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Darrell
"The Mares Volo fins I bought for my son to use in his basic scuba class and open water checkout. They performed great and were very comfortable. I even took a quick spin with them to check them out at the open water sessions."

And the reviews are in: "With its unique pivoting blade, the best course runs and best scores for efficiency speed and ergonomics went to the Volo. Earned no subjective scores below excellent." -Scuba Lab
stars5.gif
Customer review from Tony
"I am located at an APO address. Ordering was easy. Shipping was fast. Scooter arrived with no problems. I bought this sea scooter for my wife. She loves it. Light for her to carry, pulls her around as quick as my explorer X. Thanks scuba.com"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom