Introducing the new Zgear "build a mount" system!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Z Gear's unique "Build a mount" system lets you create a whole range of custom mounts which you can save money by assembling yourself.

You have the option of building some of our unique mounts, such as our hands free BCD camera mounts and dive light mounts, as well as our mono pole light mounts. You can also make your very own creations or follow are instructional videos on how to build one of the Z Gear mounts.

The great thing about our system is that all the components are interchangeable. No other system like this exists on the market and this is yet another new item from Z Gear. Receive a 20% discount just type in sbmember code at check out.

This is for the build a mount system only and only good until 31 Dec 2015

Have fun being creative and making your own custom mounts!

[video]https://youtu.be/b7cO-Q1EEfI[/video]

Frank G
Z GEAR - Build A Mount

I don't understand your video. Do you expect divers to be in a vertical position?

I don't understand your video. Do you expect divers to be in a vertical position?

I am doing my demo video with the mannequin for demonstration purposes. When using the camera mounts or light mounts you will be able to tilt the camera or light and adjust to a more horizontal position for desired filming and illumination. Moreover our system will let you create all sorts of mounts and is not limited to Z Gear mount examples but more to your own imagination and creativity.

Hope this gave more insight on our 'build a mount" system.

Frank G
Z GEAR - Build A Mount - Camera Pole Light Mounts, Hands Free Dive Camera Mounts & Dive Light Mounts - Build A Mount

Back
Top Bottom