check this out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Chicago Police Department started posting pics/names of people who got caught trying to pick up prostitutes. I check it about once a week because I think its funny and I am also curious if I would know anyone, like my boss.

I just checked it out and this is funny...

Check out the guy in the white shirt 2nd row..

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

For those of you who are late...pic was taken 8/5/05 and the guys first name is Jose...

LOL

nothing like a little public embarrassment

LOL!!!! He couldn't have wore a better shirt - I like the "Champion" one too!

jepuskar:
The Chicago Police Department started posting pics/names of people who got caught trying to pick up prostitutes. I check it about once a week because I think its funny and I am also curious if I would know anyone, like my boss.

Reminds me of one of the "Vice Presidents" for the large company I worked for years ago got busted for solictating a prostitute. Normally this wouldn't have made news, but he was a VP for the biggest company in town, so there was a story about it in the paper, which also refferenced his/my employer. Boy, they busted him down from a VP to a lowly "manager" within 2 days. was sorta funny.'

On another note, the county north of where I live has a judge that as part of a sentence for DUI, makes the defendant take out a quarter page ad in the local news paper "apologizing" to the citizens fo the county for driving drunk on "their" roads. He also makes them put an a certain size photo of themselves in the ad. Talk about an incentive not to drive drunk on their roads....

WOW..lol

Mayor Daley is quite the character....he chopped up Meigs Field in the middle of the night because he didnt want airplanes taken off soo close to downtown. He got sued for it but ohh well.....he is very well liked Mayor.

I should buy a scubaboard t-shirt and get picked up and that would be ummm..good advertisement. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom