A herd of Jersey Cattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
busted through the doors of a local motorcycle shop yesterday. Quite a few of the bovine were witnessed driving these motorcycles while wreaking havoc in a nearby church.

An onlooker said she could distinctly hear them singing:

"Wreck the Halls with Cows on Harleys"

Were we given a "bum steer". We thought they were Kawasakis!!

Cow tails at 11:00

Yeah, I know this was udderly cheesey, but I thought I would take the bull by the horns and milk it for all it's worth! Hoof you liked it!

Uh Pete---milkin' happens at the other end :wink: and that would be no bull :eyebrow:

jbd:
Uh Pete---milkin' happens at the other end :wink: and that would be no bull :eyebrow:
Yeah, but it's not the bull that gives milk anyway. :silly:

I think those were Summer coys...summer brown, summer black.

crpntr133:
I think those were Summer coys...summer brown, summer black.

I'm tellin ya, thats really rough Pete.. I mean, what was at steak? That was an absolutely cheesy report man, but yogurt to hand it to to those heffers for ridin on bikes with seats made outa the hides of their friends! Real Moooooovers and shakers! I know, your wondering if you herd that right... you did, I'm not trying to churn up anything here and I'm not buttering anyone up. I acused these pasture grazers of sitting on former cud chewing friends who got the raw hide of the deal. Oh well, I'm done with pun for the moment.. saving a my spare rib tickling jokes for yet another roast! :wink:

NetDoc:
"Wreck the Halls with Cows on Harleys"

Were we given a "bum steer". We thought they were Kawasakis!!

COWS ON HOGS!!!

Oh. Cow puns. That would explain the nausea I have been experiencing this morning.
I am just not in the moooood for this.

Oh that dairy air! So, I take it that you hadn't herd this one before. Not everyone has the seven stomachs for this type of humor. Hopefully it only grazed you. Somehow I don't think we could ever pasture-ize of hogonize it!

Back
Top Bottom