Housing for Sony Nex 3 or Olympus e-pl1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gearhound

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was just wondering if you are planning housings for these cameras. I've been thinking of upgrading from my Canon S90. There are housings readily available for the e-pl1, but haven't seen any on the market for the Sony NEX3. A couple for the NEX5, but not the NEX3
I'm not too worried about the release date, but would like to know that there is something in the pipeline. It would actually affect my purchase decision between the cameras if you weren't developing a housing for them.

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'm trying to decide between the two. I really like my Ikelite housing, af35 strobes, pro8 lighting and WA lens for the s90. They,ve given me great results and were compact enough to take sidemounting in caves. But underwater photography and videoing is very addicting. So I'm looking to step up to one of these systems. Nothing in the pipeline from you for the Olympus e-pl1 then? I guess that means I'll get the Sony NEX3.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom