canon 7DMK 2 ikelite housing question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-s

Reaction score
am looking to get a ikelite housing for the canon 7DMK 2 and have noticed that you do not have a control for the joystick,as this control is used for focus direction
when in video mode is there another way to control the focus direction that you have discovered?

am looking to get a ikelite housing for the canon 7DMK 2 and have noticed that you do not have a control for the joystick,as this control is used for focus direction
when in video mode is there another way to control the focus direction that you have discovered?

scuba-s,

So far, we have not discovered any other way of moving the AF point during video shooting other than using the Joystick (Multi-controller). The Multi-controller is inaccessible in the housing due to placement of the Start/Stop lever control.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

scuba-s,

So far, we have not discovered any other way of moving the AF point during video shooting other than using the Joystick (Multi-controller). The Multi-controller is inaccessible in the housing due to placement of the Start/Stop lever control.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite[/QUOT
just one more question, i am from australia and have been told by the ikelite reseller here that the 7d mk2 housing is not avaliable in australia yet ,when will they be shipping to australia? i was wanting it for a trip at xmas , i have had 3 ikelite housings so far and been happy with them, but i am very disappointed that they are selling in the U.S.A now, but not here:-(

scuba-s,

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite[/QUOT
just one more question, i am from australia and have been told by the ikelite reseller here that the 7d mk2 housing is not avaliable in australia yet ,when will they be shipping to australia? i was wanting it for a trip at xmas , i have had 3 ikelite housings so far and been happy with them, but i am very disappointed that they are selling in the U.S.A now, but not here:-(

scuba-s,

According to our most updated information, Ikelite will begin shipping 7D Mark II housings on or about December 15th to fill back orders in the order they were received, regardless of country or region.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

Back
Top Bottom