ikelite new magnified viewfinder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-s

Reaction score
i saw on a site that at the dema show you were showing off a new magnified viewfinder a straight and 45 degree that will fit directly on ikelite housings with no modifications,when will you start selling them?
as i am looking around for one and will hold off for a short time if they are a competitive price
any info will be most appreciated
steve:)

Nautical makes one for Ikelite but it is almost as expensive as the housing and similar to a Nikon DSLR camera

i saw on a site that at the dema show you were showing off a new magnified viewfinder a straight and 45 degree that will fit directly on ikelite housings with no modifications,when will you start selling them?
as i am looking around for one and will hold off for a short time if they are a competitive price
any info will be most appreciated
steve:)

Steve,

Here is the link: Ikelite | 45 Degree Magnified Viewfinder for DSLR and Compact MIL Housings

You can order now from any Ikelite dealer: Ikelite | Where To Buy | Dealer Locator

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

Nautical makes one for Ikelite but it is almost as expensive as the housing and similar to a Nikon DSLR camera
Well these aren't exactly cheap either....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom