Ikelite Canon 7D housing broken control

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nishan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The internal rubber/plastic piece on the shutter control dial of my Canon 7D housing appears to have come off. Noticed it is missing a component and the dial is not in contact with the control on the camera. I have the Ikelite spare parts kit but none of the parts seem to fit this particular dial. Any advice on what I can do to fix this. Right now I cannot change the shutter speed once the camera is in the housing. I could try and improvise by fixing a rubber piece but if a replacement is available would rather buy it.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Nishan

The internal rubber/plastic piece on the shutter control dial of my Canon 7D housing appears to have come off. Noticed it is missing a component and the dial is not in contact with the control on the camera. I have the Ikelite spare parts kit but none of the parts seem to fit this particular dial. Any advice on what I can do to fix this. Right now I cannot change the shutter speed once the camera is in the housing. I could try and improvise by fixing a rubber piece but if a replacement is available would rather buy it.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Nishan

Nishan,

Please contact the Ikelite Service Department at repair@ikelite.com or call 317-923-4523.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

Back
Top Bottom