what ikelite housing is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I know jack squat about diving, or photography... but I have taken great interest!

I've been gathering a few things here and there, so I grabbed this camera housing, steep price ... 50.00

So now I need a camera... what camera do I need? GREAT QUESTION.

I can't figure that out and I'm not on board with the whole send it in biz.

I have pics, anyone care to try and .i.d. this thing?

I doubt anyone can. As you've already found out Ikelite charges for that service now.

If you have the original box with part# - they don't mark that on the housing normally - try googling it - maybe there'll be a camera reference. Note that every XXXX.XXvariation is for a different camera model - since camera mfr's always move buttons around, Ikelite matches that also.

If you paid $50, I'll guess that the camera that works in it is long out of production/resale.

If there's any chunky metal parts with red paint on them, don't bother looking - those are 20+ years old by now.

Post photos.

Front, Back, Port and any handles / tray. Then you might able to find out if it's a FILM or digital model.

www.haasimages.com

Back
Top Bottom