Fantastic Diving in Manokwari, Papua Barat, Indonesia
Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
View Poll Results: Would you like to dive in Manokwari?
Fantastic Diving in Manokwari, Papua Barat, Indonesia
I own a hotel in Manokwari, Indonesia. I'd like to invite you to organize a diving tour trip to Manokwari, Papua Barat, Indonesia.
Manokwari is the capital city of Papua Barat, one of the most eastern provinces of Indonesia, parts of the western half of the world’s second largest island, Papua New Guinea. Manokwari offers world-class diving in Dore Bay (Teluk Doreri) and Cendrawasih Bay. Dore Bay is the final resting place of many Japanese war ships, which are protected in all seasons. Cendrawasih Bay, the largest marine reserve in Indonesia, features world-class diving sites with 130 species of coral. It is also home to endangered species of giant clams, turtles and dugongs.
Hotel Mangga offers an excellent and inexpensive diving tour package in Manokwari and Cendrawasih Bay (8 days & 7 nights). Itinerary and fees are as follow:
Upon arrival at Rendani Airport, Manokwari, our guide will take care of you to Hotel Mangga for overnight stay. After check-in hotel, visit local market, Pasar Wosi, and swim/snorkel at local beach, Pasir Puti. Lunch/Dinner will be arranged at the Hotel.
Check out Hotel Mangga at 5pm. Departure Manokwari to Cenderawasih Marine Reserve, Wasior (12 hours by vessel). Three meals are included and served on vessel.
Arrive Roon, Wasior at 7am and stay in local guest house. Two boat dives in Roon and nearby islands. Visit Roon village. Three meals are included and served in the guest house.
Visit Kapula and have two boat dives. Visit bat cave in Kapula. Stay in the guest house in Roon at night. Three meals are included.
Travel to Auri Islands. Stay overnight on vessel. Two boat dives in Pulau Nusambet. Three meals are included and served on vessel.
Visit Pulau Matas. Two boat dives. Visit wrecked warplanes sites in Pulau Rouw during low tide period. Breakfast and lunch are served on vessel. The last day, camp fire dinner party on the beach of Pulau Rouw at night. Stay overnight on vessel. Departure to Manokwari (12 hours by vessel). Three meals are included and served on vessel.
Arrive Manokwari. Two wrecked dives in Manokwari. Breakfast on vessel. Check in Hotel Mangga. Lunch/Dinner will be arranged at the Hotel. Free time.
After breakfast, check out Hotel Mangga and transfer to Rendani Airport. Departure from Manokwari.
1. a group of 4-5 guests: USD 1,700 / Rp15,300,000 per person.
2. a group of 6-8 guests: USD 1,200 / Rp10,600,000 per person.
3. a group of 9 guests or more: USD 900 / Rp8,300,000 per person.
1. a group of 4-5 guests: USD 1,600 / Rp14,700,000 per person.
2. a group of 6-8 guests: USD 1,100 / Rp10,000,000 per person.
3. a group of 9 guests or more: USD 840 / Rp7,700,000 per person.
* Transfer to hotel from Randani Airport, Manokwari
* 2 nights accommodation in Hotel Mangga (VIP rooms), 2 nights accommodation in Roon guest house
* Vessel travelling from Manokwari to Cendrawasih Marine Reserve
* 3 meals everyday
* Diving activities (includes boat fee, weight belt, air tank and dive guide), and touring activities in Manokwari, Roon, and Auri.
* Total 10 boat dives (including 2 wrecked dives)
FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Diving equipment
* Alcohol Drinks and tour tips
* Travel Insurance
For further details of the diving tour and Hotel Mangga, please visit our website: index. Should you be interested in the diving tour, please feel free to contact me.
For promotion, the price of the dive tour package has been adjusted as the follow:
1. a group of 9 guests or more: USD 730 / HK$ 5,600 / Rp6,600,000 per person.
2. a group of 6-8 guests: USD 1,020 / HK$ 7,900 / Rp9,300,000 per person.
3. a group of 4-5 guests: USD 1,460 / HK$ 11,300 / Rp13,300,000 per person.
4. a group of 2-3 guests: USD 2,780 / HK$ 21,600 / Rp25,400,000 per person.
1. a group of 9 guests or more: USD 650 / HK$ 5,000 / Rp5,900,000 per person.
2. a group of 6-8 guests: USD 940 / HK$ 7,300 / Rp8,600,000 per person.
3. a group of 4-5 guests: USD 1,380 / HK$ 10,700 / Rp12,600,000 per person.
4. a group of 2-3 guests: USD 2,700 / HK$ 21,000 / Rp24,700,000 per person.
We also can arrange trips to Anggi Lakes of Arfak Mountains near Manokwari or Balliem Valley in central Papua, or design particular tour package that meets your needs. Just take your passport! We can arrange everything for you!
More impressive photos of Manokwari diving trips can be seen on Hotel Mangga Facebook website: Hotel Mangga | Facebook.
Should you be interested in our tour package or have further question, please contact email@example.com.