Cape paperu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pughio83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone dived with Cape paperu resort? Thoughts? What's the diving like in the area , excluding Nusa laut which needs min 4 ppl for the trip? Interested in doing a week here plus a week in Bali. Any info appreciated.

Expensive, very expensive, I also read about the minimum number of divers who are mostly interested to dive 50m deep on south Molana.

I used to have Nusa Laut/Haruku/Saparua/Molana dives organized with Blue Rose from Ambon, with a night or two on Molana ( sandy dream island, Maluku's best kept secret).

probably DiveinAmbon would be able to organize it as well.

When are you planning your trip (just to make sure you get the right information)
:cool2:
the right information : oh really? With no bias? that's a funny piece coming from a retailer that sells Cape Paperu ... I believe divers who get 3 times a year in Indonesia dont get the right information. Though that's the general idea about diver boards. :D

btw, speaking of right information are you sure the beach you put as an illustration of Ambon is really a picture of Ambon? lol...

Haha lol! I am planning a trip next feb-apr time, not decided location yet but cape paperu looked good however it's not cheap and not sure the diving with them will be as flexible as I would like.

Back
Top Bottom