Found site to purchase domestic flights on Indonesian airlines and with credit card!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
www.nusatrip.com Had seen this site mentioned a couple of times on SB and thought I'd share my first experience using it. Bought a ticket on Lion Air...process took just a couple of minutes, was able to pay with a US credit card, and price was actually slightly less than Lion's own website was listing. All this with no additional charges, commission, etc. I had someone in Indonesia check on the validity of the ticket and it was valid. As soon as I confirm a couple of dates I'm going to purchase a couple of Transnusa tickets as well.

So nice to remove a major hassle of traveling within Indonesia!

Good to know. Please come back and post an update after you've used your tickets.

Thanks for your post OC. I've used nusatrip.com on 3 occasions for domestic travel and everything worked just fine. I haven't seen too much posted about it so I'm glad to see your post. I was wondering if I just got lucky.

just saved this site to my favourites- thanks for the tip Oc_Diver & Bill_oregon ;-)

thanks for the tip! ive used mau ke mana and travelindo before, the latter being more expensive, and the entire process for both usually takes at least a few days.

Unfortunately they don't sell tickets for every airline. For example the direct flight with Xpress from Sorong to Jakarta is not listed. I usually buy tickets on Cheap Indonesia airline tickets - ticketindonesia.info - Your website for tickets in Indonesia!. Really reliable and fast. Last year we also had to cancel and change some bookings. Everything perfect.

Express was the only airline I noticed missing. One advantage of nusatrip vs ticketindonesia is that nusatrip doesn't charge the commission and then credit card fee that ticketindonesia does

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom