Wedding ring - Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope the original owner sees this and is reunited with the ring. Kudos to you for posting this!

If you ever find a potential wife down under and don't need her yourself, let me know! Tee hee.

I agree 100%!!! What a nice thing to post!!! Could you post it under lost and found as well???

@ drbill - finding a wife "down under" - this might make her Australian or a mermaid ... would either of these be acceptable? LOL

@ jake11 - I will look up that thread.

Thanks for the nice comments :)

P.S.- this gives me a little hope that someone will find a very special wedding ring that we had custom engraved and was lost in the Socorros at Roca Partida!! Enjoy your day!!!In hindsight it is not a great idea to wear your wedding ring on a ripping current dive!!
@ drbill - finding a wife "down under" - this might make her Australian or a mermaid ... would either of these be acceptable? LOL

@ jake11 - I will look up that thread.

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Of course!

It's a sad thing to hear of divers losing important rings like this. Glad we pretty much have to wear gloves here in our waters. Of course they aren't allowed in some places.

I lost mine near Pulau Aur (Pinnacles II) in Malaysia. Maybe it drifted in the current to RA over the past 12 years. I hope it's mine because sleeping on the couch all these years has killed my back.

I put my wedding ring on a chain, well used to, now I leave it at home when I travel (with the family btw...)

Both great ideas!!!
I put my wedding ring on a chain, well used to, now I leave it at home when I travel (with the family btw...)

Maybe someone tossed the ring overboard on purpose and it was supposed to be gone forever 😄.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom