video of manta rays -Raja Ampat -March 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMO--good job.....Thanks so much for sharing

Reactions: Heg
Thanks for the video. Blue magic was quite 'magical' for me too. A lot of first hand positive experience thanks to a good instructor & guide.

The mantas didn't mind you guys at all!

How was the current?

Thanks for the video. Blue magic was quite 'magical' for me too. A lot of first hand positive experience thanks to a good instructor & guide.

The mantas didn't mind you guys at all!

How was the current?
current was very mild. Lovely dive site. We saw a frog figh here too :D

thanks for sharing
nice and lovely video.
we visited blue magic too but we only saw an oceanic manta jumping on the surface.
did you visit manta sandy as well?
Yes we dived at Manta Sandy. We did two dives there, and while it was fabulous to see the reef mantas , I preferred 'blue magic' as it wasn't a 'staged' Manta dive and the reef itself was beautiful. We were told that we had a one in three chance of seeing mantas at blue magic , so we were very lucky to have them show up for the entirety of both dives. Im pleased that I loaned my go pro red lens to another diver for the second dive , or my video footage would have been twice as hard to edit. We actually rolled in almost directly on top of two mantas on the second dive. Awesome stuff :D

Video not playable for me. Do you have it set up for mobile plsy too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom